The Agrispread range of the spreaders are capable of spreading a wide range of materials including lime, fertilizer, fibrophos, sand, salt and poultry waste. Hydraulic control of the spinners and drop point adjustment ensure accurate spreading up to 36 metres depending on the type of material. A range of models are available from 3 to 16 cubic metres depending of the requirements of the customer. All Agrispread lime and fertiliser spreaders come complete with user-friendly test kits, allowing continuous testing of spread patterns, thus ensuring an even spread and ultimately a more cost-effective one. . The spreaders boast a number of unique features which ensure the accuracy of the machine will not be matched or beaten in the field. Full computerised, GPS and variable rate spreading kits are available as an option.
- LED Lights
- Computerised rate control Application. (see computer section of site)
- Hydraulic drive spinners
- Standard disks for Lime and Fertilizer (Wide spread disks from 18 – 36m optional)
- Slick Belt
- Stainless Spreading Deck
- Roll over Cover
- Inspection Window
- Hydraulic Drive floor with high Torque Eaton Motors
- Inspection Ladder
- Mesh grids (Options available)
- Swivel Hitch (AS85, AS100, AS120, AS130-T/AS150-T)
- Manual Headland Control
- Pedestrian guard.
- Commercial Axles
- Air brakes or Air hydraulic Brakes
- In cab headland control.
- Load cells. Works in conjunction with Isobus
- Salt discs for road use.
- Stainless steel hopper.
- Independent hydraulic system for tractors with a low oil output.