The Agrispread range of the rear discharge spreaders are capable of spreading a wide range of manure tyres, From semi liquid to well rotten solid material. A range of models are available from 8 tonne to 26 tonne depending of the requirements of the customer.
The dynamically balanced beaters now come as standard in Hardox which includes not only the wearing tips but also the full spiral thus eliminating beaters becoming out of shape from foreign objects. The beaters are mechanically driven by a PTO at 1000 rpm through a purpose built one piece gearbox which offers the must robust beater gearbox on the market. For extra precaution there is a shear-bolt on the main drive shaft.
The material is fed to the beaters by a one piece design floor lat which offers consistent flow of material to the beaters for a even, wide and precise spread pattern. The floor gearbox is protected by a relief valve to protect both the beaters and also the floor drive mechanism. The floor hydraulic design allows the operator to reverse the floor if any blockages occur allowing them to free the floor or beaters from the obstruction.
- 32 Ton Suspension and axles
- Steering axle
- 2.25 wheel track
- Hydraulic Drawbar Suspension
- Heavy duty 20mm floor chain
- Heavy duty quick fit floor lath design
- Shot-blasted hopper and chassis with oven baked 2-pack paint system
- Over-run PTO Clutch and shear bolt and wide angle shaft
- Hydraulic relief valve for gearbox and beater protection
- Load cells for accurate dynamic spreading on the move
- Proven Isobus rate controller
- Basic Electric floor control
- Basic load cell option with GT400 Monitor
- 3.0m wheel track option